From 1934 to 1973
40 years of growt
- 1934 Mr. Rino Michielotto found Officine Meccaniche Michielotto in Padova as a crane and steel structure manufacturer
- 1934-39 Officine Meccaniche Michielotto moves to La Spezia and participates at the industrialization boom that characterize the years before the war, being also
- active in the military field 1942 Officine Meccaniche Michielotto moves to Pietrasanta from La Spezia avoiding the bombing on the city
- 1945-73 The company grows being active in the reconstruction of infrastructure all over the Country.
From 1973 to 1993
A new generation management
- 1973 Mr. Giuseppe Salvatori enters the Company side to side to the father in law Mr. Rino Michielotto sailing through a new generation management
- 1977 Mr Rino Michelotto lefts the Company
- 1980 Officine Meccaniche Michielotto produces the biggest hydraulic goliathcrane ever manufactured in Italy.
- 1986 All the drawing moves to HP-CoCreate M10 CAD technology
- 1993 Company move to a new site of 3500 m2
From 1998 to 2008
- 1998 Michielotto obtains ISO9001 certificate.
- 1999 All the engineering goes in 3D drawing and all parts are managed through a PDM and activities are ERP processed.
- 2006 Michielotto becames sole partner for the italian market of the leading company ABUS Kransysteme GmbH
- 2006 Michielotto founds Michielotto Service
- 2007 Michielotto obtains ISO 9001/2000 as well ISO 14000 and ISO 18000
- 2007 Michielotto buys 35.000 m2 of a new industrial area
- 2008 start the construction of a new factory plant of 14000 m2
From 2011 to 2016
- 2011 Michielotto obtain the famous Paolo De Nicola know how and trademark
- 2011 Michielotto founds Michielotto Automation
- 2014 Alberto Salvatori becomes CEO of Michielotto Service S.r.l.
- 2016 Michielotto Service srl is growing in the field of cranes as the first "Officine Meccaniche Michielotto" created by Rino Michielotto.